Wednesday, August 30, 2006

just like the real thing...

big shock, i know...but i missed this week's elimination round of rockstar: supernova (stupid cable), but found this gem on my search for the results. thank god for the interweb. i don't know anything about this blog or this blogger...but the liveblog of tonight's episode made me laugh out loud. more than once.

some of my particular favorites:
  1. Reference to Supernova as Supermediocre
  2. We interrupt this review to ask, "Why is Dilana wearing silver horns?"
  3. Ryan says that he could have made 20 years of good music with Supernova, and his "good luck" to them sounds for all the world like he's saying, "You're going to suck now without me." Oh, Ryan, Ryan. They'll suck no matter who they choose.
heh. it's almost as good as watching it myself. Although I do wish I saw that Ryan drama live. What a tool that guy is.

fix your jones for a clever little blog @ Ramblings of a Cat-Controlled Mind

Posted by sarah t. at 9:54 PM




4 Comments

  1. Blogger Michael Orr posted at 10:30 AM  
    is this blog dead?
  2. Blogger Michael Orr posted at 2:53 PM  
    well, izzit?
  3. Blogger sarah t. posted at 2:38 PM  
    it's totally possible.
    or...it might be hibernating for autumn and winter.
  4. Anonymous vanessa posted at 3:54 PM  
    its obvious some patients with Herpes Virus are being enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not a cure. I have been with the virus since 2015 until I was introduced by a blogger who also narrated her story online on how she was cured of HPV after using Dr ALUDA Herbal Medicine. This is a year and 2 weeks since I was delivered from Herpes VIRUS. All thanks to God for using this Great herbalist to heal me. I have promised to keep telling good things about Dr ALUDA. Please feel free to share Your problems with him and don’t forget to tell him I did refer you to Him. Thanks. email him Draludaharbalhome@gmail.com He deals with Alzheimer virus, Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Genital, warts,Multiple Fibroids, ALS, HBV, UTI, Virginal infection, Genital, Wart, HPV, Hepatitis A/B, Good luck, HSV, Cold Sores, Diabetes 1 & 2, Pregnancy, Ex back.

Post a Comment

« Home